Egoboo Forum

The Legend of Egoboo Sporks of Yore
The Official Egoboo homepage
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Egoboo Forum Forum Index -> -> Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Agent of Dread
lolwut?? (Moderator)
lolwut?? (Moderator)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:21 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Yeah.
PurpleSquerkle
Supreme Cookiemancer
Supreme Cookiemancer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:28 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Well, I just meant coloring-wise, anyway; the Rogue doesn't have very good lines.... I guess you hadn't seen the originals yet though, since the picture isn't showing up for you.
Well, here's a Hobgoblin. I guess it should be pretty informative, as I've never posted any of my other Hobgoblin artwork before. It could be a reference if anyone tries to fix the model; Denis's was quite good but the grips were messed up. Sad

+ PurpleSquerkle

--My website--
Latest update= 7/15/08; Three new midi loops.

{new Squerkle coming as soon as I stop being lazy}
Maxaxle
Elite Gamer
Elite Gamer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:44 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

I think it was okay considering it's just a sketch/basic drawing thing, but not that good.
FREE PIZZA TOMORROW

This forum is dead and I have moved on to another forum with everyone else.
PurpleSquerkle
Supreme Cookiemancer
Supreme Cookiemancer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:05 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Well, they're supposed to be to decorate the text I have to make a banner.... Are they not good enough for that?

+ PurpleSquerkle

--My website--

Agent of Dread
lolwut?? (Moderator)
lolwut?? (Moderator)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:08 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

That's cool! Looks a fair bit like what I thought.
PurpleSquerkle
Supreme Cookiemancer
Supreme Cookiemancer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:10 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

If people really want I could just scan a bunch of my hobgoblin pictures (I have quite a few) and post them raw without editing or coloring (which I really don't want to do to all of them since they're just concept sketch things).

+ PurpleSquerkle

--My website--

Agent of Dread
lolwut?? (Moderator)
lolwut?? (Moderator)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:13 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Hmm.
PurpleSquerkle
Supreme Cookiemancer
Supreme Cookiemancer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:26 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Hmm?

+ PurpleSquerkle

--My website--

Agent of Dread
lolwut?? (Moderator)
lolwut?? (Moderator)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:59 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Hmm. Razz
Agent of Dread
lolwut?? (Moderator)
lolwut?? (Moderator)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:39 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Lolololol found the easter egg! Laughing
Anyway, don't kill me, but find Nukewarm here and you'll see my sig. Good for publicity amirite?
Zefz
Lead Designer
Lead Designer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:54 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Check out the easter egg again. It might be a little more.... interesting.

"The pen is mightier than the sword- IF it is sharpened, dipped in poison and thrown really really hard at your target. But seriously, you are better off with a sword."
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
PurpleSquerkle
Supreme Cookiemancer
Supreme Cookiemancer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:55 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Shocked
Sw33t!

By the way, I'm thinking of making a better fourth armor for the Vampyre.
My ideas:
1. Leave it black and white, but make it look different than the first armor (If it is possible, it'd be neat to make all of the things he is holding become grayscale too, but I don't think I could do that Sad)
2. Make him totally black with glowing red eyes (and maybe weird runes on his body).
3. Make him look more monstrous. Wings somehow?

Also, he totally needs to fly, but it should be different than the Hobgoblin jetpack (which also needs to be done at some point, now that it's possible... not sure how I'd do it yet). Maybe change it so gravity doesn't affect him as much, and give him a bunch of jumps?

Anyway, how does everyone else like my artwork? Would they make a good banner?

+ PurpleSquerkle

--My website--

Scytale
The Egoboo Prophet
The Egoboo Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 4:00 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Quote:
he totally needs to fly

Totally!

Also, I quite like the artwork, although it would be better if it would be as neat as the first ones...

Those who post single-word/smiley messages should be einbozzled! (You don't know what it is, and believe me, you don't want to.)
Maxaxle
Elite Gamer
Elite Gamer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:05 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

@Purple: The flying thing sounds AWESOME, but can you add in a "Vampyre Book" or "Bat Costume" or other usable item so you turn into a bat for the flying thing? It would have the ability to bite things, too. As for the character drawings, I think you should color and modify them so that they're more realistic.
FREE PIZZA TOMORROW

This forum is dead and I have moved on to another forum with everyone else.
PurpleSquerkle
Supreme Cookiemancer
Supreme Cookiemancer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:31 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Maxaxle wrote:
@Purple: The flying thing sounds AWESOME, but can you add in a "Vampyre Book" or "Bat Costume" or other usable item so you turn into a bat for the flying thing? It would have the ability to bite things, too. As for the character drawings, I think you should color and modify them so that they're more realistic.

Yeah, I want to make something that morphs you into a bat, but I can't figure out how to do that Sad

And I tried to make them look like Booger's picture up there.... I may try to color again, because I'm noticing that his has no shading or texture.

Oh yeah, and Zefz, did you try setting the Z index for those boxes yet? And do you want to switch those buttons like I suggested or leave them how they are?

+ PurpleSquerkle

--My website--

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Egoboo Forum Forum Index -> -> Game Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 7 of 9

Jump to: