Egoboo Forum

The Legend of Egoboo Sporks of Yore
'Sword of the Eternal Flame' and some other magical items
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Egoboo Forum Forum Index -> -> Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PurpleSquerkle
Supreme Cookiemancer
Supreme Cookiemancer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:44 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Let's think of all the items we don't have magical versions of, then.
And elements that are not represented?
I'd look at the wiki, but I think it's incomplete.

Anyway, it'd be helpful for future reference.
As I said before, there are no magical cinquedeas, and I'd like to see (or maybe do) one.

+ PurpleSquerkle

--My website--
Latest update= 7/15/08; Three new midi loops.

{new Squerkle coming as soon as I stop being lazy}
woodmouse
Skinner
Skinner

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:45 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

I am now doing a "Ghastly Hatchet of the undead lords". Does it need shorter name?
Lead Designer
Lead Designer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:46 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

I did one. The Cinquanda of Shock. It's in the abyss.

I think there is no magic mace. No ninjastar either.

"The pen is mightier than the sword- IF it is sharpened, dipped in poison and thrown really really hard at your target. But seriously, you are better off with a sword."
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
PurpleSquerkle
Supreme Cookiemancer
Supreme Cookiemancer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:51 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Oh, yeah. I think I heard about that one.
Not that I've ever found it....

Is there a magic war hammer? I don't think so.

+ PurpleSquerkle

--My website--

Zefz
Lead Designer
Lead Designer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:52 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Hmm Maul of the Titans (Wait no thats a mallet)... Mjolnir?

"The pen is mightier than the sword- IF it is sharpened, dipped in poison and thrown really really hard at your target. But seriously, you are better off with a sword."
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
PurpleSquerkle
Supreme Cookiemancer
Supreme Cookiemancer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:55 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Myolnr is technically classified as an "Aesir Hammer."
Model is different. It's not exactly a war hammer anymore....

+ PurpleSquerkle

--My website--

woodmouse
Skinner
Skinner

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:57 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Bwahahaha... Twisted Evil I made a GREAT magical whip but I deleted it accidentally... Crying or Very sad
Lead Designer
Lead Designer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:58 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

A whip yes:P anyone tried Dragontail? It's an artifact for the Second level of the abyss.

woodmouse
Skinner
Skinner

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:59 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

It's nice.
Supreme Cookiemancer
Supreme Cookiemancer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:07 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Zefz wrote:
A whip yes:P anyone tried Dragontail? It's an artifact for the Second level of the abyss.

I'm still sore about that. I seriously was working on a whip called the dragon's tongue, but you beat me to it! Very Happy
Still, doesn't "Dragon's Tongue" sound cooler?
Makes it seem like it was a huge dragon! Twisted Evil

+ PurpleSquerkle

--My website--

Zefz
Lead Designer
Lead Designer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:10 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Good idea. We should remember it for when it is implemented.

Btw do you folks not thing Magic weapons are getting a little too common? I mean magic weapons are cool when they are rare, but when they are found around every corner, player will stop using normal weapons and usually stick to one same magic weapon.

woodmouse
Skinner
Skinner

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:14 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Not if they are hidden. I mean, I think, IF eternal flame is going to be in the game, it would be in a huge sea of flames, and some other magic weapons should maybe be hidden like that, too. I think...
Supreme Cookiemancer
Supreme Cookiemancer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:14 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

I thought the idea was that magical weapons would be for higher-level characters; when you were farther into the game, you'd probably have a magical weapon.
I think it's fine how it is; let's just not add any magical weapons early in the game unless it's a sidequest.
We should also increase the prices on the ones in Bishopia, maybe, although Bishopia is a late-game module.

Still, more normal weapons are always nice. I still don't know why there's no double axe!
And there's many more possibilities, of course.

+ PurpleSquerkle

--My website--

Zefz
Lead Designer
Lead Designer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:31 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

My double axe just needs a new skin Wink

woodmouse
Skinner
Skinner

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:32 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Can I make the new skin?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Egoboo Forum Forum Index -> -> Suggestions All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

Jump to: