Egoboo Forum

The Legend of Egoboo Sporks of Yore
Sig Shop (Start Requesting Guize!)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Egoboo Forum Forum Index -> -> Off-Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Clonkinator
Master Frying Pen (Moderator)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:43 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

penguinflyer5234 wrote:
Clonkinator wrote:
@all: If you really need to add something to your last post, but nobody has posted in the meanwhile, and you want everyone to notice you, there is a trick. Instead of double-posting, copy the text from your old message, add what you wanted to add, post that post and just delete your old message yourself. It'd save me quite some work.

Regular members can't do that, they have to first delete the post and then post the new post...

If you first post your new post and then delete the old one or first delete your old one and then post the new one actually doesn't matter at all, the effect stays the same... Rolling Eyes
Chainsaw
Lumberjack
Lumberjack

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:28 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Clonkinator wrote:

If you first post your new post and then delete the old one or first delete your old one and then post the new one...

Wait, What? Whee
Clonkinator

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:51 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Chainsaw wrote:
Clonkinator wrote:

If you first post your new post and then delete the old one or first delete your old one and then post the new one...

Wait, What? Whee

Come on, it isn't that hard to understand, is it? Oo
Chainsaw
Lumberjack
Lumberjack

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:42 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Of course not, but you have to admit that reading it quickly (Which I normally do) is confusing. Smile
Clonkinator

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:54 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Chainsaw wrote:
Of course not, but you have to admit that reading it quickly (Which I normally do) is confusing. Smile

Well, don't read it quickly then. Razz
penguinflyer5234
Penguin King

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:55 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Clonkinator wrote:
penguinflyer5234 wrote:

Regular members can't do that, they have to first delete the post and then post the new post...

If you first post your new post and then delete the old one or first delete your old one and then post the new one actually doesn't matter at all, the effect stays the same... Rolling Eyes

Moderators can delete any post. Regular members only can delete their own posts if no one posts after them.

Axel
The Lord of Ducks
The Lord of Ducks

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 1:10 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Like I said before but easy to understand.
Axel wrote:
Well, if you had the last post, like I do right now, you can, but if someone else has posted after that, us normal members can't.
Your half right.

"Be yourself, everyone else is already taken."
Clonkinator

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:31 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

penguinflyer5234 wrote:
Clonkinator wrote:
penguinflyer5234 wrote:

Moderators can delete any post. Regular members only can delete their own posts if no one posts after them.

Now I get your point. Well, then first delete your old post after copying its content and then post the new, extended message.
Maxaxle
Elite Gamer
Elite Gamer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:24 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

I want to request! Very Happy It will be a screenshot cutout, IF anyone has the Inventor.
Code:
Dimensions- 400x100
Color theme-The background should be any place where G'nomes might be, say, the G'nome Starter
Image focused on-The Inventor using some sort of G'nomish weapon and wearing the strongest armor.
Words- The font will be, in a way, custom: the letters will look bolted onto something and be very shiny metallic blue. The bolts will be silver. The text? [b]MAXAXLE[/b], all caps.

PLEASE let someone have it! The server I hosted it on re-did their server hosting and I formatted my hard drive, so I don't have it anymore! Crying or Very sad
FREE PIZZA TOMORROW

This forum is dead and I have moved on to another forum with everyone else.
Chainsaw
Lumberjack
Lumberjack

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:28 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Don't have it, sorry...
Maxaxle
Elite Gamer
Elite Gamer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:46 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Chainsaw wrote:
Don't have it, sorry...

Shocked Sad I really need to re-do it Crying or Very sad .
FREE PIZZA TOMORROW

This forum is dead and I have moved on to another forum with everyone else.
Agent of Dread
lolwut?? (Moderator)
lolwut?? (Moderator)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:10 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Please fill out a form, you are making it very hard for us.
penguinflyer5234
Penguin King

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:17 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Maxaxle wrote:

Code:
Dimensions- 400x100
Color theme-The background should be any place where G'nomes might be, say, the G'nome Starter
Image focused on-The Inventor using some sort of G'nomish weapon and wearing the strongest armor.
Words- The font will be, in a way, custom: the letters will look bolted onto something and be very shiny metallic blue. The bolts will be silver. The text? [b]MAXAXLE[/b], all caps.

But he did! See?

Axel
The Lord of Ducks
The Lord of Ducks

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 12:32 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

penguinflyer5234 wrote:
Maxaxle wrote:

Code:
Dimensions- 400x100

But he did! See?

I think AoD has gone blind, forgive him.

"Be yourself, everyone else is already taken."
Agent of Dread
lolwut?? (Moderator)
lolwut?? (Moderator)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 1:00 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

No but the idea is NOT Egoboo or screenshot crap, it's other stuff!
Look, I'll cut you some slack, and make an awesome sig saying Maxaxle. Mkay?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Egoboo Forum Forum Index -> -> Off-Topic All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: