Egoboo Forum

The Legend of Egoboo Sporks of Yore
Lost things
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Egoboo Forum Forum Index -> -> Development
View previous topic :: View next topic  
woodmouse
Skinner
Skinner

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 1:50 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

I found this one:
http://www.mediafire.com/?mwojxy43xxe

And this:
http://www.mediafire.com/?zndd0dt02nc

Is Gargoyle lost? I think it's not, because I think it's Mephit... Is it?
Lead Designer
Lead Designer

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 2:13 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Gargoyle was not lost.

"The pen is mightier than the sword- IF it is sharpened, dipped in poison and thrown really really hard at your target. But seriously, you are better off with a sword."
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
woodmouse
Skinner
Skinner

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 2:17 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

OK. Is it the Mephit? And what about those things I found? That yellow Cobol and that evil knight? Were they lost?
Lead Designer
Lead Designer

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 2:19 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Yes they were lost. The Evil Knight was familiar though. I might have worked on him before... The Cobol emperor is kinda cool and gives some nifty quest ideas Razz

"The pen is mightier than the sword- IF it is sharpened, dipped in poison and thrown really really hard at your target. But seriously, you are better off with a sword."
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
woodmouse
Skinner
Skinner

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 6:58 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

I HAVE a Draconian! Very Happy I'm not sure is it THAT Draconian, but its name is Draconian! And the skin looks like it! But... The model doesn't. I think it is the same as Vampires, but I'm not 100% sure. It's maybe an older version of the Draconian or something... I'm not sure. ANYWAY, here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?xttmmgkgiaw
Well? Does anyone know is that THAT Draconian?
Supreme Cookiemancer
Supreme Cookiemancer

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 7:00 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

That's just a mephit. Sad
Keep looking!!

+ PurpleSquerkle

--My website--
Latest update= 7/15/08; Three new midi loops.

{new Squerkle coming as soon as I stop being lazy}
woodmouse
Skinner
Skinner

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 7:04 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Well, that was the only Draconian I have. Sad I mean, I used the "search" thing and wrote there "Draconian" and I found that. I remember I downloaded that A LOOOOONG time ago, so I don't know is that an older version? Could it be? Well, it doesn't have any meaning, because it is a Mephit? Or does it?
Lead Designer
Lead Designer

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 7:35 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Sadly it is not the draconinan. It is interesting although.

It is his skin although! If you have the skin, you might have the model too!

I feel you are sitting on a real treasure chest woodmouse. I am sure you have the rest of the missing models hidden somewhere Razz

LOST OBJECTS

Etter

Acid Spider

Bakslips

Beetleman

Curcustean

Land Shark

PurpleSquerkle
Supreme Cookiemancer
Supreme Cookiemancer

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 7:44 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

As soon as I saw that Etter on the Zippy site, I knew I needed to make a playable class of it.

...But I was pretty sure it was lost. Too bad.

+ PurpleSquerkle

--My website--

woodmouse
Skinner
Skinner

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 7:47 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

I had that Beetle thing somewhere. Shocked But... Well, I'll try to find it from my one and half gigabytes of Egoboo stuff... If I still have it.
Supreme Cookiemancer
Supreme Cookiemancer

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 7:52 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Cool.
Oh, and I always thought that Curcustean was really cool, too.
Would make an awesome mount.

...But MAN, you must have been playing since you were like six years old, Woodmouse!

+ PurpleSquerkle

--My website--

woodmouse
Skinner
Skinner

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 7:53 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

5, if i remember correctly...
Supreme Cookiemancer
Supreme Cookiemancer

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 7:54 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Whoah!

I remember almost nothing from when I was five.
Was I ever five?

Did friends or relatives get you started? They should come here.

+ PurpleSquerkle

--My website--

woodmouse
Skinner
Skinner

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 8:04 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

My father and my big brother. Well, my father doesn't like Egoboo, my big brother made an AWESOME module, but we lost it because he got soooo old that he wasn't interested in Egoboo anymore... Crying or Very sad But my friend is. He doesn't want to register here. He just wants to help me in some things like the Angel starter. He just says what should I make and like that. Oh, and I had that Acid Spider, but then I deleted it because I thought it was stupid. Crying or Very sad
Lead Designer
Lead Designer

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 8:05 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Doh! Bang Head

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Egoboo Forum Forum Index -> -> Development All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 3 of 9

Jump to: