Egoboo Forum

The Legend of Egoboo Sporks of Yore
Lost things
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Egoboo Forum Forum Index -> -> Development
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PurpleSquerkle
Supreme Cookiemancer
Supreme Cookiemancer

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 3:32 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Speaking of them... tombstone time!

+ PurpleSquerkle

--My website--
Latest update= 7/15/08; Three new midi loops.

{new Squerkle coming as soon as I stop being lazy}
woodmouse
Skinner
Skinner

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 6:39 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

penguinflyer5234 wrote:
Post them in this thread? Nah.

I did not mean THIS thread. Somewhere. Anywhere. Maybe a saving things topic? Or just like in somewhere...

Ummm... What was the Cokatrice? I'm not sure did I write it rightly... But... Is it "lost"? I just wanted to ask because I have it if no one else and if we need it sometime... Does anyone have it? I think all of us do have it, though...
Supreme Cookiemancer
Supreme Cookiemancer

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 6:42 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

!!
I don't!
Is it in the DevKit?

+ PurpleSquerkle

--My website--

woodmouse
Skinner
Skinner

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 6:44 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

No. It was sometime in the game... Something really old...
Lead Designer
Lead Designer

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 8:47 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

You have it?! Share it with us if you do Razz

Do you have more things that are lost to us? Smile

"The pen is mightier than the sword- IF it is sharpened, dipped in poison and thrown really really hard at your target. But seriously, you are better off with a sword."
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
woodmouse
Skinner
Skinner

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 8:51 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Well, some strange things from the old times...
Here is Cokatrice:
http://www.mediafire.com/?mt3igebl0gx
Lead Designer
Lead Designer

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 8:53 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

You don't accidentally happen to have the Draconians do you? Razz

Anyways if you find some more nice stuff, share it Smile

Yay rejoice, another lost module found. This actually means there will be added another new monster into the game at some point.

"The pen is mightier than the sword- IF it is sharpened, dipped in poison and thrown really really hard at your target. But seriously, you are better off with a sword."
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
PurpleSquerkle
Supreme Cookiemancer
Supreme Cookiemancer

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 8:55 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

I think you mean "model" and not "module." Razz

Anyhow, yay, cockatrices!
Draconians would be so cool. And those goat-things.

+ PurpleSquerkle

--My website--

woodmouse
Skinner
Skinner

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 8:58 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

I don't seriously know what this is, but... From some old times...
http://www.mediafire.com/?iyyj1ibmjxk
Skinner
Skinner

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 9:05 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

I remember I had it somewhere... The Draconian... I'm not sure do I have it anymore... Was it in... Whivh version? Or DEV pack? If I don't have it, I'll try to FIND IT!!! *Tadaaaa!*
Lead Designer
Lead Designer

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 9:05 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

WOOT! Its the mummy! Razz Congrats woodmouse Razz You even recovered the mummy Razz

Keep them coming if you have more Wink

woodmouse
Skinner
Skinner

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 9:08 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Is this lost? Clockwork...
http://www.mediafire.com/?5y2kxscjevv
Lead Designer
Lead Designer

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 9:11 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

No that one is not Razz I actually finished the Clockwork pet. It's a pet only usable by the G'nome (And maybe Archaeologist). It zaps bumpers and flashes warnings with it radar enemy senses.

woodmouse
Skinner
Skinner

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 9:16 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

OOOOH!!! And I don't have Draconian... Crying or Very sad But I have some strange stuff... Do I post here the old things I'm not sure are they lost?
Lead Designer
Lead Designer

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 9:17 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Yeah sure.

Sad you dont have the dracoinan Sad I almost thought my plan for the abyss level 2 was fully complete Razz

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Egoboo Forum Forum Index -> -> Development All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 2 of 9

Jump to: