Egoboo Forum

The Legend of Egoboo Sporks of Yore
Is this forum going to die?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Egoboo Forum Forum Index -> -> Off-Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
woodmouse
Skinner
Skinner

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:52 pm    Post subject: Is this forum going to die? If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Is it? Crying or Very sad I mean, I was not here for a whole day, and there was only one new post... And no one is logged in... Crying or Very sad Let's not let this forum die...! Crying or Very sad
Lumberjack
Lumberjack

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:44 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Stop being so hysterical.
woodmouse
Skinner
Skinner

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:56 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Hmm... Well, I just am "afraid"... I hope Zefz will soon log in and...
The Dark One
The Dark One

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:14 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

People are just not being very active.
An Egoboo minideveloper
woodmouse
Skinner
Skinner

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:13 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

It's sad...
Developer
Developer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:24 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Well, you should start another role playing thread. People seem interested in that.
Clonkinator
Master Frying Pen (Moderator)
Master Frying Pen (Moderator)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:36 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

@woodmouse: It's true, there have been pretty few posts the past few days (not even 100 in 5 days), but that doesn't mean the forums are dying off or something. I bet once Egoboo 2.7.x becomes stable, the forums will be flooded by posts again. Confused
Chainsaw
Lumberjack
Lumberjack

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:41 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

bgbirdsey wrote:
Well, you should start another role playing thread. People seem interested in that.

True.
I think I'll start one soon, next week probably.
woodmouse
Skinner
Skinner

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:08 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

YAY! Chainsaw, start one! But I'm too lazy to make something "serious" RPG, because... it's just... hard.
Penguin King

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:24 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Mine hasn't gotten anywhere...

Agent of Dread
lolwut?? (Moderator)
lolwut?? (Moderator)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:43 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Maxaxle
Elite Gamer
Elite Gamer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:09 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

@woodmouse: It's just that the latest releases are a little...stuck. "Stuck" as in not being reliable enough while the newest/best features have been taken out, such as hotseat, the skills system, the quest system (not finished?), the 9999 exp. limit, and fun modules (weren't those taken out in release 1?).
FREE PIZZA TOMORROW

This forum is dead and I have moved on to another forum with everyone else.
PurpleSquerkle
Supreme Cookiemancer
Supreme Cookiemancer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:04 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

There's nothing to do right now, really.
Or, for me, at least.
I mean... yeah. Fortune cookies still. And if I really wanted to, there's SOME work I could do on the Vampyre. But I don't feel like it.

So, yes. It's dead. For now.
A bit disappointing, really; gone for a week and only five hundred new posts? Sad
Oh well. It'll pick up eventually, I'm sure.
Egoboo development has always looked a lot like Wall Street.

+ PurpleSquerkle

--My website--
Latest update= 7/15/08; Three new midi loops.

{new Squerkle coming as soon as I stop being lazy}
Zefz
Lead Designer
Lead Designer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:33 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Do not worry. I have been on the team for 8 years now. It has always been like this. Every summer the activity drops severely. When Christmas is closing in, development is top notch!

Just look back, around xmas Egoboo activity was higher than ever! Now naturally it sinks until summertime is over Smile

"The pen is mightier than the sword- IF it is sharpened, dipped in poison and thrown really really hard at your target. But seriously, you are better off with a sword."
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Agent of Dread
lolwut?? (Moderator)
lolwut?? (Moderator)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:18 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Really, the only reason I come back right now is because I think of it as a duty and my home page is set to the main page.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Egoboo Forum Forum Index -> -> Off-Topic All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: