Egoboo Forum

The Legend of Egoboo Sporks of Yore
How can I make passages and other?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Egoboo Forum Forum Index -> -> Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
woodmouse
Skinner
Skinner

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 4:38 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

What do I do? I got an idea, I'm not sure is it better: There would be some evil, nasty, powerful monster inside a gelfeet. And to get to the Gelfeet you would have to collect 10 keys to get in some room, but I don't know how to make it... Embarassed Crying or Very sad Embarassed Crying or Very sad Embarassed

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Lead Designer
Lead Designer

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 4:43 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

1. A really big gelfeet
2. Ten key buttons OR 10 locked door Laughing

"The pen is mightier than the sword- IF it is sharpened, dipped in poison and thrown really really hard at your target. But seriously, you are better off with a sword."
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
woodmouse
Skinner
Skinner

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 4:50 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

But HOW can I make the key buttons work? Do I need to script it somewhere some ÜBER COMPLICATED things?
Lead Designer
Lead Designer

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 4:54 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Just use scripts like the keybutton in the Abyss. But set the required key to 10 instead of 2.

"The pen is mightier than the sword- IF it is sharpened, dipped in poison and thrown really really hard at your target. But seriously, you are better off with a sword."
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
woodmouse
Skinner
Skinner

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 5:30 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Well, it won't need another boss... There's already one boss... And it's enough... I'm so... Crying or Very sad baaaaad... Crying or Very sad making things... But, well... It's good as it is, I think...
lolwut?? (Moderator)
lolwut?? (Moderator)

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 9:18 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Don't always post that stupid Crying or Very sad baaaaaaaaaad... Crying or Very sad :
1-It looks stupid
2-I hate it
3-Self-pessimism is bad, you'll never get anywhere.
woodmouse
Skinner
Skinner

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 11:58 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

I know... I just am stupid, 'cause I don't know anything great, but, I can make skins! Very Happy
The Lord of Ducks
The Lord of Ducks

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 12:24 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

woodmouse wrote:
I know... I just am stupid, 'cause I don't know anything great, but, I can make skins! Very Happy

Join the club. But I use spelling a grammar, beware...

"Be yourself, everyone else is already taken."
Chainsaw
Lumberjack
Lumberjack

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 3:14 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

"Spelling a grammar"?
woodmouse
Skinner
Skinner

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 1:13 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

OKm, back to m topic. What if I could try to make the boss better in the Fear Factory? Here is the bettered Fear Factory, so say what do I try to make. Here it is:

http://www.mediafire.com/?0mmxyqvexwk

Umh, how can I make bodies turn into zombis and Ghouls? And Ghouls so they will come back?
Lead Designer
Lead Designer

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 1:17 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Use the word improved instead of bettered. "Bettered" is not an English word Razz

Check the body.obj in the Catacombs. It turns into a Zombi when enemies come to close.

woodmouse
Skinner
Skinner

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 1:19 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

OK. I do that. But is it possible to make them turn Ghouls?
Lead Designer
Lead Designer

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 1:24 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Hmm yeah. Just do the same as with Zombi, but change the slot number that is spawned from Zombi to ghoul.

woodmouse
Skinner
Skinner

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 1:42 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

OK. This makes it possible that Ghouls can turn into Ghuuls when they die and come back? How can I make them come back? Or something...
Lead Designer
Lead Designer

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 2:03 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Yeah make the script spawn ghuuls when killed and poof the existing ghoul.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Egoboo Forum Forum Index -> -> Help All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: