Egoboo Forum

The Legend of Egoboo Sporks of Yore
How can I make passages and other?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Egoboo Forum Forum Index -> -> Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zefz
Lead Designer
Lead Designer

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 4:18 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

In EgoMap, when you design floors and walls, you can set the height of the floor (Normally 63).

"The pen is mightier than the sword- IF it is sharpened, dipped in poison and thrown really really hard at your target. But seriously, you are better off with a sword."
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
woodmouse
Skinner
Skinner

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 4:20 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

How can I change it when I already have made something other to the level 63...
Lead Designer
Lead Designer

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 4:26 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Set floorlevel to 0 (Or -15). And create floor on where you want to make pits.

In script.txt should be PitsKill to make things die when they fall below a height.

"The pen is mightier than the sword- IF it is sharpened, dipped in poison and thrown really really hard at your target. But seriously, you are better off with a sword."
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
woodmouse
Skinner
Skinner

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 4:48 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

The door I placed there and made the passage like this:

// TopleftXY BottomrightXY Open ShootThrough SlippyClose
0 Shutdoor 22 20 23 22 F F F

And it won't work... There won't even come the blue box in there...
Penguin King

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 5:10 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Do you need the colon after the name?

woodmouse
Skinner
Skinner

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 5:13 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

I don't know but I deleted the door. There is no need for doors and if there is maybe someone would make them? Embarassed Crying or Very sad
Lead Designer
Lead Designer

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 5:34 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

There must be colons ( : ), or egoboo does not read it.

woodmouse
Skinner
Skinner

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 7:27 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Well, I deleted the door already... But does anyone know how can I make chest with some exact skin? I would want to put the third Soldier skin in the flame trap chest in the Fear Factory... How can I make it? Or is it possible?
Lumberjack
Lumberjack

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 7:32 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

woodmouse wrote:
Well, I deleted the door already... But does anyone know how can I make chest with some exact skin? I would want to put the third Soldier skin in the flame trap chest in the Fear Factory... How can I make it? Or is it possible?

You change it in the Armor chest's script.
woodmouse
Skinner
Skinner

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 7:35 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

It's flame trap chest. So does it work for it, too?
Lumberjack
Lumberjack

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 7:40 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

You need and object called "Armorchest.obj".
You can take it from the Bishopia module.
woodmouse
Skinner
Skinner

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 8:00 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Now it works, but only so the armor is random, but for Soldier... Well, that's good enough...
Lead Designer
Lead Designer

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 8:27 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

You can put a flametrap in it. Combine the scripts from the flametrap and armor chest. there is a line in the script that randomizes the armor type (tmpargument = rand % 3). You can change that to the armor type you want.

woodmouse
Skinner
Skinner

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 8:34 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

How? I am so stupid... Embarassed Crying or Very sad
Lead Designer
Lead Designer

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 9:24 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

It is complicated. You need to know quite a bit of EgoScript to do it.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Egoboo Forum Forum Index -> -> Help All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: