Egoboo Forum

The Legend of Egoboo Sporks of Yore
Dreams about Egoboo
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Egoboo Forum Forum Index -> -> Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PurpleSquerkle
Supreme Cookiemancer
Supreme Cookiemancer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:17 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

woodmouse wrote:
I had a strange dream of Egoboo... I don't remember it so goodly, but I chose Abyss level 2 and character was Soldier. The starting room was filled with organs lying around like a big monster would have exploded in its center. Then there was a blue key near. I grabbed it and those ugly green things (what was its name? The one I found some time ago.) came from the walls. There was 4 of them. I took sword and slashed them a lot and they died. Then I continued. The walls were black tiles and the ground was black tiles, too. Then I seen a hotdog and jumped on it. But it ate me. I respawned, gone back to that room, and the hot dog was gone. I continued, then came to a room that had the skull walls in Abyss level 1. In the center of the room was a huge pillar. I closed to it and there dropped a dead Ghoul. Then the walls turned into awful, bloody faces that started shouting something. Then a big hand came from ground and I woke up. It was kinda weird. And nightmare-ish. Zefz, do you make Abyss level 2 like this? I hope you don't... But halfly, it would be great... But nightmare-ish...

Wow, you DO have strange dreams.
But the idea of a mount eating you is great!

I had an idea where, if there were no texture limits, we added a few others. Like skeletons for when you were electrocuted and soot-black, for when you were burned. There also could be a totally invisible one, so we could make it look like you had been fully eaten.

Anyhow. Those green things coming out of the wall! Laughing

I think that could actually be a monster, if it weren't so obviously several existing monsters squashed together....
Even then, it'd be spooky!

+ PurpleSquerkle

--My website--
Latest update= 7/15/08; Three new midi loops.

{new Squerkle coming as soon as I stop being lazy}
woodmouse
Skinner
Skinner

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:24 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

I know. I am kinda scared of those green monsters. Oh, and they are really scary ingame. They are strong... What if I or someone else try to edit them a little? I mean, so they wouldn't be so... splatted together.
Supreme Cookiemancer
Supreme Cookiemancer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:25 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

No, they should still be splatted together, but they should be altered so they look more like a single monster, I think.

+ PurpleSquerkle

--My website--

woodmouse
Skinner
Skinner

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:28 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

I got an idea: What if we don't edit them at all? Because if we edit, they are not the same old monster... I think. Confused But they are strong, I think... And the attack is strange... It looks like a Vampire falls... Confused
Elite Gamer
Elite Gamer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:14 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

@woodmouse: Shocked ZOMG!!!! Creepy and gross!!!
@Purple: Yeah, that would be pretty cool. But soot-black skeletons? Maybe just slightly burnt skeletons. And the mount would probably be a Bull Wolf; a Hot Dog or Ice Dog could just burn/freeze you.
FREE PIZZA TOMORROW

This forum is dead and I have moved on to another forum with everyone else.
PurpleSquerkle
Supreme Cookiemancer
Supreme Cookiemancer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:11 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

No, two separate skins. One a skeleton, and one soot-covered.

+ PurpleSquerkle

--My website--

woodmouse
Skinner
Skinner

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:53 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

I had a dream last night. It was not about Egoboo, but the monster in my dream would be great in Egoboo. The dream was kinda scary. I woke up and seen a big, ugly, organ mush monster coming in of the window. It pushed itself in and started chasing me. That monster would be great in Egoboo, I think. Ummm... It was nightmare, by the way... Ummmm...
Lead Designer
Lead Designer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:56 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

What is it with you and organs Razz

"The pen is mightier than the sword- IF it is sharpened, dipped in poison and thrown really really hard at your target. But seriously, you are better off with a sword."
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
woodmouse
Skinner
Skinner

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:17 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

I don't know... I like organs! I mean, I like drawing organ mush monsters, and I see nightmares of organ monsters... Laughing
Supreme Cookiemancer
Supreme Cookiemancer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:42 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

You're an organphobe? Very Happy

Anyway, thanks, you guys. I think I'm getting weird dreams about Egoboo too, now. Rolling Eyes
But I can never clearly remember them after I wake up.

It has a very strange quality like that.
I've rarely heard of people dreaming this much about games before....
I'll chalk it up to its mood.
It's weird that way.

+ PurpleSquerkle

--My website--

woodmouse
Skinner
Skinner

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:44 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Almost everything I do has something to do with Egoboo. Or drawing.
lolwut?? (Moderator)
lolwut?? (Moderator)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:48 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

I once had a dream (I'm sure Maxaxle remembers this) where I was onthe forums and I actually dreamed of what the next post rank was!
When I got to that point I was actually CORRECT!
woodmouse
Skinner
Skinner

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:58 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Strange, really. You have 3777 posts by the way, AoD.
lolwut?? (Moderator)
lolwut?? (Moderator)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:10 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

I was ETTT! =/
PurpleSquerkle
Supreme Cookiemancer
Supreme Cookiemancer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:59 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Agent of Dread wrote:
I once had a dream (I'm sure Maxaxle remembers this) where I was onthe forums and I actually dreamed of what the next post rank was!
When I got to that point I was actually CORRECT!

I remember that.
That was really weird.

+ PurpleSquerkle

--My website--

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Egoboo Forum Forum Index -> -> Suggestions All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: