Egoboo Forum

The Legend of Egoboo Sporks of Yore
2.7.7 bugs
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Egoboo Forum Forum Index -> -> Bug Report
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maxaxle
Elite Gamer
Elite Gamer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:12 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Clonkinator wrote:
hiroy wrote:
Since the is the Developing version, is reporting bugs necessary? I'd just like to know before hunting.

It would be nice if you did, I guess. Smile

Okay, then, let's see....
-Blue flames *always* Sad
-Gonnes have no effect! D:
-Punching has almost no effect!
-Bars go the wrong way!
-Spears are thrown backwards!
-Claw has overhead motion (still)
-Jumping is too high!
-Crates in G'nome Starter still have too much friction!
-Lots of buttons don't work! Crying or Very sad
FREE PIZZA TOMORROW

This forum is dead and I have moved on to another forum with everyone else.
Zefz
Lead Designer
Lead Designer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:08 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Quote:
Blue flames *always*

Strange. They really only appear when I have the particle effects on FAST. (Setup.txt).

Quote:
Gonnes have no effect! D: Punching has almost no effect!

These particle related bugs are because particles are affected by physics. Disable physics should fix this.

Quote:
Bars go the wrong way

This is known and fixed a long time ago.

Quote:
Claw has overhead motion

As they have from the beginning of the game.

Quote:
Jumping is too high! Crates in G'nome Starter still have too much friction! Lots of buttons don't work! Spears are thrown backwards!

This is still a part of the in progress physics engine. It is still being adjusted.

So really, there are only 2 bugs that needs to be looked at.

"The pen is mightier than the sword- IF it is sharpened, dipped in poison and thrown really really hard at your target. But seriously, you are better off with a sword."
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
hiroy
The Dark One
The Dark One

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:18 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

-Characters gained from "new game" in the current version appears completely invisible with messed effects when using items. Like the Gnome's goone changing into a sword that uses ammo. Or the the shield from the Healer start produces smoke. I think the items fuse or something....

-The hobgoblin that came with the game appeared transparant after I messed with his data.txt to change skin and gain more money. The gold count does not seem to go up in-game either....

Squids attack Merhips in the Ice Palace and turn invisible after attacking... Not just that. The lighting goes of an on with the zap sound effect.

Screen goes blank randomly with the sound effects of the encountered boss in the Soldier Starter, and the Demon Lord.

Preview
Story: Shredded
Chapters planned: None
Scapped
Motivation: 0%
Clonkinator
Master Frying Pen (Moderator)
Master Frying Pen (Moderator)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:14 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

hiroy wrote:
-Characters gained from "new game" in the current version appears completely invisible with messed effects when using items. Like the Gnome's goone changing into a sword that uses ammo. Or the the shield from the Healer start produces smoke. I think the items fuse or something....

...that sounds quite a lot like the very unpopular 0.9.6-item-trash-bug... Neutral

hiroy wrote:
Screen goes blank randomly with the sound effects of the encountered boss in the Soldier Starter, and the Demon Lord.

...sounds creepy... Shocked
PurpleSquerkle
Supreme Cookiemancer
Supreme Cookiemancer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:16 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Whoah sweet. My hobgoblin comes with the game?!
Coooool.

+ PurpleSquerkle

--My website--
Latest update= 7/15/08; Three new midi loops.

{new Squerkle coming as soon as I stop being lazy}
Maxaxle
Elite Gamer
Elite Gamer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:53 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Yeah. It has since 2.75, I think. Thinking...
FREE PIZZA TOMORROW

hiroy
The Dark One
The Dark One

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:48 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

I guess. I'm not really sure if it's the Hobgoblin's bug or not. All my old players from the older versions were accidentally deleted.

Anyways, I thought the bug in the Ice place was creepier... The lights going of and on with that eclectic sound. It felt like a power plant with frequent black outs.

Preview
Scapped
PurpleSquerkle
Supreme Cookiemancer
Supreme Cookiemancer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:13 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Sorry for the off-topic-ness, but you're not doing the cartoon or the Styx module anymore? Sad
Will you ever get back to them, or are they gone foooreeeever?

+ PurpleSquerkle

--My website--

hiroy
The Dark One
The Dark One

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:33 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Styx was something I could not do, due to the limited time I had to try practicing with module making. LoSS main storyboard is cancelled. The setting was too complicated for me to actually draw, and I could not come up with an idea for the main enemy. It may work on it agian one day, but not very soon.

Back on topic, I like tp restate something.

//Screen goes blank randomly with the sound effects of the encountered boss in the Soldier Starter, and the Demon Lord.//

I figured it out kinda. Itt seems that enemies, players and allies could randomly vanish out of nowhere. When you vanish, the screen goes blank.

Preview
Scapped
Zefz
Lead Designer
Lead Designer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:57 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Okay, I finally got myself to check out the bugs more deeply (I used 2.7.x to debug, good news many bugs are already fixed).

I figured out the Script Error. It is a old script error for the Guards, that have a odd number of spaces. It should be fixed now.

Log.txt also said this:
Quote:
INFO: Initializing main SDL services version 1.2.13... INFO: Success!
Failed!

That might be a bad one. It reports both success and failure in initializing SDL!

Lastly Bishopia Guards also use shields with wrong models. This should be fixed now.

"The pen is mightier than the sword- IF it is sharpened, dipped in poison and thrown really really hard at your target. But seriously, you are better off with a sword."
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Zefz
Lead Designer
Lead Designer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:00 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Quote:

Log.txt also said this:
Quote:
INFO: Initializing main SDL services version 1.2.13... INFO: Success!
Failed!

That might be a bad one. It reports both success and failure in initializing SDL!

False alarm. No biggie and it is fixed. This was a code related bug in messaging (A bug caused with the merging of different codes in the SVN repository).

hiroy
The Dark One
The Dark One

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:53 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

So is it a "stable enough" version yet?

Preview
Scapped
Zefz
Lead Designer
Lead Designer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:05 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

No, not yet. There are still a number of issues that need to be fixed before it can be called "stable".

PurpleSquerkle
Supreme Cookiemancer
Supreme Cookiemancer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:08 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

hiroy wrote:

From now on, we should refer to the releases as "stable enough" and "more recent."

+ PurpleSquerkle

--My website--

Maxaxle
Elite Gamer
Elite Gamer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:51 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

PurpleSquerkle wrote:
hiroy wrote:

From now on, we should refer to the releases as "stable enough" and "more recent."

I agree
EDIT: Zefz, I found a ton of bugs, and some may be related to my use of the G'nome Toys Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil :
[code:1:834fade20d]Starting Egoboo 2.7.7...
INFO: Initializing high-performance counter...
INFO: Frequency is -1294937296 hz
INFO: Initializing clock services...
INFO: Initializing filesystem services... Succeeded!
INFO: Game directories are:
Game: C:\Program Files\Egoboo Development Team\Egoboo 2.77 DEVELOPMENT VERSION
Temp: C:\DOCUME~1\Maxaxle\LOCALS~1\Temp\
Save: C:\Documents and Settings\Maxaxle\My Documents\egoboo\
Import: C:\DOCUME~1\Maxaxle\LOCALS~1\Temp\import\
INFO: - fs_fileOpen() - successfully opened file "basicdat/scancode.txt" in mode "r"
INFO: read_controls() - reading control settings from the controls.txt file.
INFO: - fs_fileOpen() - successfully opened file "controls.txt" in mode "r"
INFO: load_ai_codes() - registering internal script constants
INFO: load_ai_codes() - loading external script constants
INFO: load_action_names() - loading all 2 letter action names from basicdat/actions.txt.
INFO: - fs_fileOpen() - successfully opened file "basicdat/actions.txt" in mode "r"
INFO: Initializing main SDL services version 1.2.13... Succeeded!
INFO: Video Driver - windib
INFO: Detecting avalible video modes...
INFO: Video Mode - 1024 x 768
INFO: Video Mode - 960 x 600
INFO: Video Mode - 848 x 480
INFO: Video Mode - 800 x 600
INFO: Video Mode - 720 x 576
INFO: Video Mode - 720 x 480
INFO: Video Mode - 640 x 480
INFO: Video Mode - 640 x 400
INFO: Video Mode - 512 x 384
INFO: Video Mode - 400 x 300
INFO: Video Mode - 320 x 240
INFO: Video Mode - 320 x 200
INFO: net_initialize: Networking not enabled.
INFO: Initializing SDL_mixer audio services version 1.2.8... Succeeded!
INFO: Loading fan types of the terrain... Succeeded!
INFO: load_one_character_profile() - fs_fileOpen() - successfully opened file "import/temp0000.obj/data.txt" in mode "r"
INFO: load_one_character_profile() - fs_fileOpen() - successfully opened file "import/temp0001.obj/data.txt" in mode "r"
INFO: load_one_character_profile() - fs_fileOpen() - successfully opened file "import/temp0002.obj/data.txt" in mode "r"
INFO: load_one_character_profile() - fs_fileOpen() - successfully opened file "import/temp0003.obj/data.txt" in mode "r"
INFO: load_one_character_profile() - fs_fileOpen() - successfully opened file "import/temp0004.obj/data.txt" in mode "r"
SCRIPT ERROR FOUND: import/temp0004.obj/script.txt (122) - 3 odd number of spaces
SCRIPT ERROR FOUND: import/temp0004.obj/script.txt (122) - 5 odd number of spaces
SCRIPT ERROR FOUND: import/temp0004.obj/script.txt (122) - 5 odd number of spaces
INFO: load_one_character_profile() - fs_fileOpen() - successfully opened file "import/temp0005.obj/data.txt" in mode "r"
INFO: load_one_character_profile() - fs_fileOpen() - successfully opened file "import/temp0006.obj/data.txt" in mode "r"
INFO: load_one_character_profile() - fs_fileOpen() - successfully opened file "modules/catacomb1.mod/objects/achest.obj/data.txt" in mode "r"
INFO: load_one_character_profile() - fs_fileOpen() - successfully opened file "modules/catacomb1.mod/objects/ammobox.obj/data.txt" in mode "r"
INFO: load_one_character_profile() - fs_fileOpen() - successfully opened file "modules/catacomb1.mod/objects/bat.obj/data.txt" in mode "r"
INFO: load_one_character_profile() - fs_fileOpen() - successfully opened file "modules/catacomb1.mod/objects/body.obj/data.txt" in mode "r"
INFO: load_one_character_profile() - fs_fileOpen() - successfully opened file "modules/catacomb1.mod/objects/book.obj/data.txt" in mode "r"
INFO: load_one_character_profile() - fs_fileOpen() - successfully opened file "modules/catacomb1.mod/objects/bossdoor.obj/data.txt" in mode "r"
INFO: load_one_character_profile() - fs_fileOpen() - successfully opened file "modules/catacomb1.mod/objects/brazier.obj/data.txt" in mode "r"
INFO: load_one_character_profile() - fs_fileOpen() - successfully opened file "modules/catacomb1.mod/objects/butcher.obj/data.txt" in mode "r"
SCRIPT ERROR FOUND: modules/catacomb1.mod/objects/butcher.obj/script.txt (79) - 7 odd number of spaces
SCRIPT ERROR FOUND: modules/catacomb1.mod/objects/butcher.obj/script.txt (79) - 9 odd number of spaces
SCRIPT ERROR FOUND: modules/catacomb1.mod/objects/butcher.obj/script.txt (79) - 9 odd number of spaces
SCRIPT ERROR FOUND: modules/catacomb1.mod/objects/butcher.obj/script.txt (79) - 11 odd number of spaces
SCRIPT ERROR FOUND: modules/catacomb1.mod/objects/butcher.obj/script.txt (79) - 11 odd number of spaces
INFO: load_one_character_profile() - fs_fileOpen() - successfully opened file "modules/catacomb1.mod/objects/butcheraxe.obj/data.txt" in mode "r"
INFO: load_one_character_profile() - fs_fileOpen() - successfully opened file "modules/catacomb1.mod/objects/chest.obj/data.txt" in mode "r"
INFO: load_one_character_profile() - fs_fileOpen() - successfully opened file "modules/catacomb1.mod/objects/combatbless.obj/data.txt" in mode "r"
INFO: load_one_character_profile() - fs_fileOpen() - successfully opened file "modules/catacomb1.mod/objects/fright.obj/data.txt" in mode "r"
INFO: load_one_character_profile() - fs_fileOpen() - successfully opened file "modules/catacomb1.mod/objects/gate.obj/data.txt" in mode "r"
INFO: load_one_character_profile() - fs_fileOpen() - successfully opened file "modules/catacomb1.mod/objects/ghost.obj/data.txt" in mode "r"
SCRIPT ERROR FOUND: modules/catacomb1.mod/objects/ghost.obj/script.txt (154) - targetturnaway undefined
SCRIPT ERROR FOUND: modules/catacomb1.mod/objects/ghost.obj/script.txt (154) - targetturnaway undefined
INFO: load_one_character_profile() - fs_fileOpen() - successfully opened file "modules/catacomb1.mod/objects/ghoul.obj/data.txt" in mode "r"
INFO: load_one_character_profile() - fs_fileOpen() - successfully opened file "modules/catacomb1.mod/objects/holybolt.obj/data.txt" in mode "r"
INFO: load_one_character_profile() - fs_fileOpen() - successfully opened file "modules/catacomb1.mod/objects/identify.obj/data.txt" in mode "r"
INFO: load_one_character_profile() - fs_fileOpen() - successfully opened file "modules/catacomb1.mod/objects/katana.obj/data.txt" in mode "r"
INFO: load_one_character_profile() - fs_fileOpen() - successfully opened file "modules/catacomb1.mod/objects/kbutton.obj/data.txt" in mode "r"
INFO: load_one_character_profile() - fs_fileOpen() - successfully opened file "modules/catacomb1.mod/objects/keya.obj/data.txt" in mode "r"
INFO: load_one_character_profile() - fs_fileOpen() - successfully opened file "modules/catacomb1.mod/objects/keyb.obj/data.txt" in mode "r"
INFO: load_one_character_profile() - fs_fileOpen() - successfully opened file "modules/catacomb1.mod/objects/lamp.obj/data.txt" in mode "r"
INFO: load_one_character_profile() - fs_fileOpen() - successfully opened file "modules/catacomb1.mod/objects/lastspork.obj/data.txt" in mode "r"
INFO: load_one_character_profile() - fs_fileOpen() - successfully opened file "modules/catacomb1.mod/objects/levpotion.obj/data.txt" in mode "r"
INFO: load_one_character_profile() - fs_fileOpen() - successfully opened file "modules/catacomb1.mod/objects/linuxshield.obj/data.txt" in mode "r"
INFO: load_one_character_profile() - fs_fileOpen() - successfully opened file "modules/catacomb1.mod/objects/lockdoor.obj/data.txt" in mode "r"
INFO: load_one_character_profile() - fs_fileOpen() - successfully opened file "modules/catacomb1.mod/objects/lpotion.obj/data.txt" in mode "r"
INFO: load_one_character_profile() - fs_fileOpen() - successfully opened file "modules/catacomb1.mod/objects/mageblade.obj/data.txt" in mode "r"
INFO: load_one_character_profile() - fs_fileOpen() - successfully opened file "modules/catacomb1.mod/objects/magicplatform.obj/data.txt" in mode "r"
INFO: load_one_character_profile() - fs_fileOpen() - successfully opened file "modules/catacomb1.mod/objects/moduletool.obj/data.txt" in mode "r"
SCRIPT ERROR FOUND: modules/catacomb1.mod/objects/moduletool.obj/script.txt (101) - This undefined
SCRIPT ERROR FOUND: modules/catacomb1.mod/objects/moduletool.obj/script.txt (101) - pops undefined
SCRIPT ERROR FOUND: modules/catacomb1.mod/objects/moduletool.obj/script.txt (101) - some undefined
SCRIPT ERROR FOUND: modules/catacomb1.mod/objects/moduletool.obj/script.txt (101) - ghouls undefined
SCRIPT ERROR FOUND: modules/catacomb1.mod/objects/moduletool.obj/script.txt (101) - in undefined
SCRIPT ERROR FOUND: modules/catacomb1.mod/objects/moduletool.obj/script.txt (101) - a undefined
SCRIPT ERROR FOUND: modules/catacomb1.mod/objects/moduletool.obj/script.txt (101) - given undefined
SCRIPT ERROR FOUND: modules/catacomb1.mod/objects/moduletool.obj/script.txt (101) - area, undefined
SCRIPT ERROR FOUND: modules/catacomb1.mod/objects/moduletool.obj/script.txt (101) - if undefined
SCRIPT ERROR FOUND: modules/catacomb1.mod/objects/moduletool.obj/script.txt (101) - the undefined
SCRIPT ERROR FOUND: modules/catacomb1.mod/objects/moduletool.obj/script.txt (101) - detection undefined
SCRIPT ERROR FOUND: modules/catacomb1.mod/objects/moduletool.obj/script.txt (101) - area undefined
SCRIPT ERROR FOUND: modules/catacomb1.mod/objects/moduletool.obj/script.txt (101) - is undefined
SCRIPT ERROR FOUND: modules/catacomb1.mod/objects/moduletool.obj/script.txt (101) - blocked undefined
INFO: load_one_character_profile() - fs_fileOpen() - successfully opened file "modules/catacomb1.mod/objects/mpotion.obj/data.txt" in mode "r"
INFO: load_one_character_profile() - fs_fileOpen() - successfully opened file "modules/catacomb1.mod/objects/pillar.obj/data.txt" in mode "r"
INFO: load_one_character_profile() - fs_fileOpen() - successfully opened file "modules/catacomb1.mod/objects/puzzle.obj/data.txt" in mode "r"
INFO: load_one_character_profile() - fs_fileOpen() - successfully opened file "modules/catacomb1.mod/objects/puzzlemod.obj/data.txt" in mode "r"
INFO: load_one_character_profile() - fs_fileOpen() - successfully opened file "modules/catacomb1.mod/objects/puzzleswitch.obj/data.txt" in mode "r"
INFO: load_one_character_profile() - fs_fileOpen() - successfully opened file "modules/catacomb1.mod/objects/quiver.obj/data.txt" in mode "r"
INFO: load_one_character_profile() - fs_fileOpen() - successfully opened file "modules/catacomb1.mod/objects/sarcophagus.obj/data.txt" in mode "r"
INFO: load_one_character_profile() - fs_fileOpen() - successfully opened file "modules/catacomb1.mod/objects/scythe.obj/data.txt" in mode "r"
INFO: load_one_character_profile() - fs_fileOpen() - successfully opened file "modules/catacomb1.mod/objects/shufflingheap.obj/data.txt" in mode "r"
INFO: load_one_character_profile() - fs_fileOpen() - successfully opened file "modules/catacomb1.mod/objects/shutdoor.obj/data.txt" in mode "r"
INFO: load_one_character_profile() - fs_fileOpen() - successfully opened file "modules/catacomb1.mod/objects/silxbow.obj/data.txt" in mode "r"
INFO: load_one_character_profile() - fs_fileOpen() - successfully opened file "modules/catacomb1.mod/objects/sporkbutton.obj/data.txt" in mode "r"
INFO: load_one_character_profile() - fs_fileOpen() - successfully opened file "modules/catacomb1.mod/objects/sporkdoor.obj/data.txt" in mode "r"
SCRIPT ERROR FOUND: modules/catacomb1.mod/objects/sporkdoor.obj/script.txt (82) - 7 odd number of spaces
INFO: load_one_character_profile() - fs_fileOpen() - successfully opened file "modules/catacomb1.mod/objects/sscimitar.obj/data.txt" in mode "r"
INFO: load_one_character_profile() - fs_fileOpen() - successfully opened file "modules/catacomb1.mod/objects/stairs.obj/data.txt" in mode "r"
INFO: load_one_character_profile() - fs_fileOpen() - successfully opened file "modules/catacomb1.mod/objects/summonspellII.obj/data.txt" in mode "r"
INFO: load_one_character_profile() - fs_fileOpen() - successfully opened file "modules/catacomb1.mod/objects/switch.obj/data.txt" in mode "r"
INFO: load_one_character_profile() - fs_fileOpen() - successfully opened file "modules/catacomb1.mod/objects/trapdoor.obj/data.txt" in mode "r"
INFO: load_one_character_profile() - fs_fileOpen() - successfully opened file "modules/catacomb1.mod/objects/ulna.obj/data.txt" in mode "r"
SCRIPT ERROR FOUND: modules/catacomb1.mod/objects/ulna.obj/script.txt (159) - 7 odd number of spaces
SCRIPT ERROR FOUND: modules/catacomb1.mod/objects/ulna.obj/script.txt (159) - 7 odd number of spaces
SCRIPT ERROR FOUND: modules/catacomb1.mod/objects/ulna.obj/script.txt (159) - 9 odd number of spaces
SCRIPT ERROR FOUND: modules/catacomb1.mod/objects/ulna.obj/script.txt (159) - 9 odd number of spaces
SCRIPT ERROR FOUND: modules/catacomb1.mod/objects/ulna.obj/script.txt (159) - 3 odd number of spaces
INFO: load_one_character_profile() - fs_fileOpen() - successfully opened file "modules/catacomb1.mod/objects/vampirelord.obj/data.txt" in mode "r"
SCRIPT ERROR FOUND: modules/catacomb1.mod/objects/vampirelord.obj/script.txt (305) - targetturnaway undefined
INFO: load_one_character_profile() - fs_fileOpen() - successfully opened file "modules/catacomb1.mod/objects/vamplordwing.obj/data.txt" in mode "r"
INFO: load_one_character_profile() - fs_fileOpen() - successfully opened file "modules/catacomb1.mod/objects/well.obj/data.txt" in mode "r"
INFO: load_one_character_profile() - fs_fileOpen() - successfully opened file "modules/catacomb1.mod/objects/zombi.obj/data.txt" in mode "r"
INFO: setup_characters() - fs_fileOpen() - successfully opened file "modules/catacomb1.mod/gamedat/spawn.txt" in mode "r"
WARN: Sound file not correctly loaded (Not found?).
INFO: load_one_character_profile() - fs_fileOpen() - successfully opened file "import/temp0000.obj/data.txt" in mode "r"
INFO: load_one_character_profile() - fs_fileOpen() - successfully opened file "import/temp0001.obj/data.txt" in mode "r"
INFO: load_one_character_profile() - fs_fileOpen() - successfully opened file "import/temp0002.obj/data.txt" in mode "r"
INFO: load_one_character_profile() - fs_fileOpen() - successfully opened file "import/temp0003.obj/data.txt" in mode "r"
INFO: load_one_character_profile() - fs_fileOpen() - successfully opened file "import/temp0004.obj/data.txt" in mode "r"
SCRIPT ERROR FOUND: import/temp0004.obj/script.txt (122) - 3 odd number of spaces
INFO: load_one_character_profile() - fs_fileOpen() - successfully opened file "import/temp0005.obj/data.txt" in mode "r"
INFO: load_one_character_profile() - fs_fileOpen() - successfully opened file "import/temp0006.obj/data.txt" in mode "r"
INFO: load_one_character_profile() - fs_fileOpen() - successfully opened file "modules/palsand.mod/objects/achest.obj/data.txt" in mode "r"
INFO: load_one_character_profile() - fs_fileOpen() - successfully opened file "modules/palsand.mod/objects/book.obj/data.txt" in mode "r"
INFO: load_one_character_profile() - fs_fileOpen() - successfully opened file "modules/palsand.mod/objects/bossclaw.obj/data.txt" in mode "r"
INFO: load_one_character_profile() - fs_fileOpen() - successfully opened file "modules/palsand.mod/objects/bossdrop.obj/data.txt" in mode "r"
INFO: load_one_character_profile() - fs_fileOpen() - successfully opened file "modules/palsand.mod/objects/bossfall.obj/data.txt" in mode "r"
SCRIPT ERROR FOUND: modules/palsand.mod/objects/bossfall.obj/script.txt (38) - IGCOMBAT undefined
INFO: load_one_character_profile() - fs_fileOpen() - successfully opened file "modules/palsand.mod/objects/bossplat.obj/data.txt" in mode "r"
INFO: load_one_character_profile() - fs_fileOpen() - successfully opened file "modules/palsand.mod/objects/bosspork.obj/data.txt" in mode "r"
INFO: load_one_character_profile() - fs_fileOpen() - successfully opened file "modules/palsand.mod/objects/bossscor.obj/data.txt" in mode "r"
INFO: load_one_character_profile() - fs_fileOpen() - successfully opened file "modules/palsand.mod/objects/bosstrol.obj/data.txt" in mode "r"
SCRIPT ERROR FOUND: modules/palsand.mod/objects/bosstrol.obj/script.txt (149) - IGCOMBAT undefined
INFO: load_one_character_profile() - fs_fileOpen() - successfully opened file "modules/palsand.mod/objects/fbrace.obj/data.txt" in mode "r"
INFO: load_one_character_profile() - fs_fileOpen() - successfully opened file "modules/palsand.mod/objects/fchest.obj/data.txt" in mode "r"
INFO: load_one_character_profile() - fs_fileOpen() - successfully opened file "modules/palsand.mod/objects/hchest.obj/data.txt" in mode "r"
INFO: load_one_character_profile() - fs_fileOpen() - successfully opened file "modules/palsand.mod/objects/keya.obj/data.txt" in mode "r"
INFO: load_one_character_profile() - fs_fileOpen() - successfully opened file "modules/palsand.mod/objects/keyc.obj/data.txt" in mode "r"
INFO: load_one_character_profile() - fs_fileOpen() - successfully opened file "modules/palsand.mod/objects/landmine.obj/data.txt" in mode "r"
INFO: load_one_character_profile() - fs_fileOpen() - successfully opened file "modules/palsand.mod/objects/lgchest.obj/data.txt" in mode "r"
INFO: load_one_character_profile() - fs_fileOpen() - successfully opened file "modules/palsand.mod/objects/lockdoor.obj/data.txt" in mode "r"
INFO: load_one_character_profile() - fs_fileOpen() - successfully opened file "modules/palsand.mod/objects/lpotion.obj/data.txt" in mode "r"
INFO: load_one_character_profile() - fs_fileOpen() - successfully opened file "modules/palsand.mod/objects/mchest.obj/data.txt" in mode "r"
INFO: load_one_character_profile() - fs_fileOpen() - successfully opened file "modules/palsand.mod/objects/mimic.obj/data.txt" in mode "r"
INFO: load_one_character_profile() - fs_fileOpen() - successfully opened file "modules/palsand.mod/objects/moduletool.obj/data.txt" in mode "r"
INFO: load_one_character_profile() - fs_fileOpen() - successfully opened file "modules/palsand.mod/objects/puzzle.obj/data.txt" in mode "r"
INFO: load_one_character_profile() - fs_fileOpen() - successfully opened file "modules/palsand.mod/objects/shock.obj/data.txt" in mode "r"
INFO: load_one_character_profile() - fs_fileOpen() - successfully opened file "modules/palsand.mod/objects/shutdoor.obj/data.txt" in mode "r"
INFO: load_one_character_profile() - fs_fileOpen() - successfully opened file "modules/palsand.mod/objects/spear.obj/data.txt" in mode "r"
INFO: load_one_character_profile() - fs_fileOpen() - successfully opened file "modules/palsand.mod/objects/spork.obj/data.txt" in mode "r"
INFO: load_one_character_profile() - fs_fileOpen() - successfully opened file "modules/palsand.mod/objects/sshoes.obj/data.txt" in mode "r"
INFO: load_one_character_profile() - fs_fileOpen() - successfully opened file "modules/palsand.mod/objects/tranch.obj/data.txt" in mode "r"
INFO: load_one_character_profile() - fs_fileOpen() - successfully opened file "modules/palsand.mod/objects/trigtile.obj/data.txt" in mode "r"
INFO: load_one_character_profile() - fs_fileOpen() - successfully opened file "modules/palsand.mod/objects/trog.obj/data.txt" in mode "r"
INFO: load_one_character_profile() - fs_fileOpen() - successfully opened file "modules/palsand.mod/objects/wandl.obj/data.txt" in mode "r"
INFO: load_one_character_profile() - fs_fileOpen() - successfully opened file "modules/palsand.mod/objects/xbow.obj/data.txt" in mode "r"
INFO: load_one_character_profile() - fs_fileOpen() - successfully opened file "modules/palsand.mod/objects/xchest.obj/data.txt" in mode "r"
INFO: setup_characters() - fs_fileOpen() - successfully opened file "modules/palsand.mod/gamedat/spawn.txt" in mode "r"
WARN: All sound channels are currently in use. Sound is NOT playing.
WARN: All sound channels are currently in use. Sound[/code:1:834f
FREE PIZZA TOMORROW

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Egoboo Forum Forum Index -> -> Bug Report All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: