Egoboo Forum

The Legend of Egoboo Sporks of Yore
2.6.3 bugs.
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Egoboo Forum Forum Index -> -> Bug Report
View previous topic :: View next topic  
penguinflyer5234
Penguin King

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:09 pm    Post subject: 2.6.3 bugs. If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Unresolved bugs:
- In the crypt, if you destroy the red idol, the message says "A stone idol destroyed a statue..."
- At the bishopia graveyard, the sign says "Bishopa graveyard".
- At the bishopia graveyard, some tombstones have the same messages, like "here lies Spyro, the great". There were two Spyros?
- In the crypt, Ulna Bone throwers can smash the idols with their projectiles.
- In Bishopia Capital, if you make a crime, the Guard Captain just stands in there and I go bump him, nothing happens, except that the trapdoor opens...
- Bats can get caught in bear traps...
- "Ollipekka" in the gravestones is written as "Ollipeka"
- If you identify a Crusader shield in Bishopia, whenever you pick one up, it says "This is the entrance to the royal catacombs".
- When wand of missile's missiles explode the particle on the top of the weapon (the blue ball) stays in the place where it exploded.
- If you export when holding another character's Iron ball, the ball will be
attached to you when you Import.
- The Warlock shopkeeper in Zippy bleeds wooden stakes...
- If you kill a bowman guard in Bishopia, he always reloads his weapon right before he drops it...

Original Post:
Some bugs I found in Egoboo 2.6.3:
1. The tile mimics die like one second after they appear!
2. The second time I clicked on Load Existing Player I get no modules! (Didn't restart Egoboo)
Edit: Also does that with New Player.

Any more?

Last edited by penguinflyer5234 on Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:38 pm; edited 3 times in total
Chainsaw
Lumberjack
Lumberjack

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:44 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

I don't have bug #1.

Second Post:

You can't buy armor in Zippy, I opened up an armor chest with my rogue and it said "This chest has armor in it, but it's for a Rogue."

I haven't tested this with other classes yet.
penguinflyer5234
Penguin King

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:51 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

I used a Soldier and an Adventurer and it worked.

woodmouse
Skinner
Skinner

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:56 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Chainsaw wrote:
I don't have bug #1.

Me neither.
Lead Designer
Lead Designer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:58 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Oh that armor bug is fixed. Rogues weren't supposed to be able to buy armors in Zippy.

We could add a new armor type instead, such as Centaur or Hobgoblin (Whichever gets finished first!)

"The pen is mightier than the sword- IF it is sharpened, dipped in poison and thrown really really hard at your target. But seriously, you are better off with a sword."
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Chainsaw
Lumberjack
Lumberjack

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:11 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

In the zombor starter, whenever someone uses a wand, the blue round Jewel particle stays in mid air where it was swung.
PurpleSquerkle
Supreme Cookiemancer
Supreme Cookiemancer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:21 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Zefz wrote:
Oh that armor bug is fixed. Rogues weren't supposed to be able to buy armors in Zippy.

We could add a new armor type instead, such as Centaur or Hobgoblin (Whichever gets finished first!)

Thanks, that bug was really irritating my brother, who was trying to level a Rogue character (me, I have the fourth level armor fro the heist now Wink ).
It was in the last release, too.

I would figure Hobgoblin comes first, but wouldn't it be weird to have something in Zippy? I figured he'd kind of be later in the game (unlockingwise, I mean), when there'd be other places to get things.
Of course, this is up to whoever is good with items, as I still would like a few done. Smile
Also, he needs a starter. Oh, and his flight ability. Confused

I'm working on the Vampyre currently, as you all have probably heard before. It should actually be done pretty soon, but I still need skinning done. It's really just a matter of moving the things around on the file. Not complicated at all; the only reason I can't do it is because the program is being dumb for me!

But why not the Archaeologist? He's the farthest along, isn't he?

+ PurpleSquerkle

--My website--
Latest update= 7/15/08; Three new midi loops.

{new Squerkle coming as soon as I stop being lazy}
woodmouse
Skinner
Skinner

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:45 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Angel... I mean, it's finished. Not in the game, though... Confused
Lead Designer
Lead Designer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:46 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Oh yes.. the archie. Guess he will be first Razz

"The pen is mightier than the sword- IF it is sharpened, dipped in poison and thrown really really hard at your target. But seriously, you are better off with a sword."
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
woodmouse
Skinner
Skinner

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:47 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Maybe. He is in 2.6.3b?
Supreme Cookiemancer
Supreme Cookiemancer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:14 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

No, he's not.
Oh, and I think the Angel should be a late-game class, too.

Because, think about it; everyone's going to see the "it's for ____" message, even if they haven't unlocked that class.
So the more "secret" ones should be later in the game.

I think it'd be cool for people who don't know about them, you know: They're going through a dungeon, and all the sudden they find armor for another character, and it's like "Whoah, there's a (Vampyre/Angel/Hobgoblin/etc.)?! COOL!"

+ PurpleSquerkle

--My website--

woodmouse
Skinner
Skinner

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:19 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Oh, true. I know perfect place to get Angel: In the Abyss!
The Dark One
The Dark One

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:48 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Butcher did not seem to drop his key in Cat 1.

Preview
Story: Shredded
Chapters planned: None
Scapped
Motivation: 0%
PurpleSquerkle
Supreme Cookiemancer
Supreme Cookiemancer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:19 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

I'm kinda disappointed with the new release. Sad
I mean, don't get me wrong; all the new stuff is awesome, but it didn't fix major problems like the skill system, so it's kinda sad.

Ah well. Like I said; still cool.

(Oh, and I think the Crypt is a bit too much like the Healer starter....)

+ PurpleSquerkle

--My website--

woodmouse
Skinner
Skinner

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:28 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Umm... Am I the only one or is the resolution a bit... low? And health bars and those are as big as in 2.2.2... It is like 2.2.2 in all ways... Confused I mean, not modules, they won't work. Only sand Palace works... Confused Other modules have PRESS SPACE TO RESPWN and camera in strange location... Confused
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Egoboo Forum Forum Index -> -> Bug Report All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 1 of 13

Jump to: