Egoboo Forum

The Legend of Egoboo Sporks of Yore
2.6.3 bugs.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Egoboo Forum Forum Index -> -> Bug Report
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zefz
Lead Designer
Lead Designer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:09 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

I know, as I've said a thousand times before, this is not the development version made stable!

I won't work with the old codebase trying to improve it while bgbirdsey is working on making the real future of Egoboo stable!

Quote:
Umm... Am I the only one or is the resolution a bit... low? And health bars and those are as big as in 2.2.2... It is like 2.2.2 in all ways... Confused I mean, not modules, they won't work. Only sand Palace works... Confused Other modules have PRESS SPACE TO RESPWN and camera in strange location... Confused

1. Increase your resolution in the setup menu.
2. SPACE TO RESPAWN is an ancient bug from 2.2.7 and later. It is when you start a Load Game Module first and then play an Start New Player. Fix is restarting the game. Zippy works fine right?

"The pen is mightier than the sword- IF it is sharpened, dipped in poison and thrown really really hard at your target. But seriously, you are better off with a sword."
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
woodmouse
Skinner
Skinner

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:20 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

1. Ok.
2.It happens with every module, expect Zippy. It crashes... Confused
Lead Designer
Lead Designer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:42 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

What do you mean with crashes? Quits the game? No log errors? No error messages? Starter modules?

"The pen is mightier than the sword- IF it is sharpened, dipped in poison and thrown really really hard at your target. But seriously, you are better off with a sword."
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
woodmouse
Skinner
Skinner

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:48 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

No error messages. Game just quits. Starter modules do the same... Crying or Very sad
Lead Designer
Lead Designer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:25 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Everything works perfectly fine for me. If 2.6.1b or 2.4.4b does on your pc, then so should 2.6.3b too...

Anyone else having trouble?

woodmouse
Skinner
Skinner

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:19 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

YAY! Now it works greatly! I did nothing! But one thing... Why is Griffin tower not unlockable? I gone to talk to the Guard Captain with level 6 Dragonman (I copied it from 2.6.1b) and the text NEW MODULE UNLOCKED or something like that came, but no Griffin Tower. Restarted game. Nothing. Crying or Very sad
Lead Designer
Lead Designer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:37 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Seems to work perfectly fine for me. Again Rolling Eyes

Sure you are using 2.6.3b all the time? Razz

woodmouse
Skinner
Skinner

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:43 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Yes. And when I go to Bishopia again, he says the "Praise Aaron" thing again and again it is unlocked... Confused It doesn't save or something, I think... Confused
Lead Designer
Lead Designer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:00 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Check menu.txt in Bishopia City if it contains :[GRIF]

woodmouse
Skinner
Skinner

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:11 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

I found out what was wrong: bishopia.mod was bishopia2.mod! I changed it and it works! I beaten Griffin tower just... I remember I popied the new Bishopia into 2.6.1b and that's why I renamed it... I was stupid. Embarassed
The Dark One
The Dark One

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:41 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

For some reason , I beat Griffon Tower and I did nt get any clear data. MThe player I was playing with reverted back the same way he started the dungeon. I wonder if it was because I copied him from the last version.

Preview
Story: Shredded
Chapters planned: None
Scapped
Motivation: 0%
Zefz
Lead Designer
Lead Designer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:00 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

oh rats! That's a bug! Sorry about that. It is fixed now.

I forgot to enable exporting when Bargel dies. You actually managed to kill him? Confused Single player? He always cast bind on me before I manage to do something...

PurpleSquerkle
Supreme Cookiemancer
Supreme Cookiemancer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:03 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Zefz wrote:
I know, as I've said a thousand times before, this is not the development version made stable!

I know, but I kind of hoped things could be set up like they were for the old skill system so they'd work, or at least better than they do now.
But still, that would have been a lot of work, so it's understandable.

My brother says he got the trap door opened in Bishopia, but the guy still keeps saying he doesn't want low level adventurers, even though he's level five....
Or do you need to be higher than that?

Anyway, it opened, but he didn't unlock anything, and the guard won't say anything else.

+ PurpleSquerkle

--My website--
Latest update= 7/15/08; Three new midi loops.

{new Squerkle coming as soon as I stop being lazy}
woodmouse
Skinner
Skinner

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:31 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

I used eternal flame. Razz Laughing
Lead Designer
Lead Designer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:43 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

More than level 4 is the requirement. It says only MODULE UNLOCKED once. After that he repeats you need to hurry or something.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Egoboo Forum Forum Index -> -> Bug Report All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 2 of 13

Jump to: